New York City, NY Fulton Station We nearly didn't go to New York because a friend of ours missed the turn off and ended up driving his 5th wheel into Manhattan. Yikes! he still has nightmares about it. After some soothing, Lindsay reluctantly agreed as long as we made sure we knew where we were going. The closest RV park to NYC is in Liberty Harbor in New Jersey. Basically it’s a carpark turned into an RV park, so no ambiance whatsoever. At $97 a night, it’s the most expensive place we have been to but at least we got a day free for staying 7 nights. Inside the Oculus station To say the train system in New Jersey or New York is unfriendly is an understatement. We needed two tickets, one for the PATH which took us across the river to the four billion dollar Oculus train station, then one for the New York subway. The subway is confusing, dirty, old and horrible. There are so many exits and entrances for the same station that you never know where you are going to end...
Absolutely stunning! Your photography is magnificent, with each photo so carefully and artistically composed. I especially enjoyed perusing your North American travels -- it's fun to revisit places that we've been and to see them through your lens. Thank you for sharing your journeys with us. I know how much work blogging takes -- it is truly a labor of love. Wishing you all the best in this New Year. I'm looking forward to seeing where your adventures take you next!
ReplyDeleteThank you Laurel for taking the time to look at my photos, I know that you have a lot on your plate at the moment. Happy new year to you too, and wishing Eric a speedy recovery. I can't believe how many miles he's walking already. I'm just having a look at your Florida trips to get some ideas for next year.
DeleteOutstanding photos especially those of North America for they brought lots of fond memories.
ReplyDeleteThe Greece photos are great teasers for us especially Santorini, all of which are still on the bucket list. The architecture and the details of Spain was beautifully taken.
I don't have a favorite, I like them all!